Why choose Seni Care?
Sensitive skin, especially the skin of the elderly who use absorbent products to manage their urinary/fecal incontinence require proper care. One needs to pay special attention to those parts of the body which are constantly exposed to irritants such as urine, feces and sweat. Special care should be also devoted to the places which are exposed to callusing and drying – elbows, knees and heels.
When providing skin care one should aim to limit the exposure of the skin to irritant substances. It is worth to use cosmetics from the same line; it is best to use those which have the pH level neutral to the skin.
Why choose specialist Seni Care skin care products?
- Specially created formula of each product ensures excellent performance when used on dry, delicate skin which requires special care.
- Natural ingredients used to produce the Seni Care skin care products make them safe to use even on the sensitive skin.
- All of the Seni Care products have a slightly acidic pH which is best for the skin.
- Because of the specially selected active ingredients and the advanced technology used to make Seni Care products, they are delicate, very effective and support the hydrolipidic layer of the skin.
- A wide product selection within one line helps choosing products which action complementing each other following the 3 steps of skin care principle:
- Seni Care products are soap free – that lowers the risk of skin irritation.
- Seni Care products are multifunctional what allows to limit the number of care products used, lowering the risk of skin irritation.
- Skin of incontinent people, especially the elderly ones, is often dry and requires more careful care. Skin care products should contain some ingredients of moisturizing action, which facilitate maintaining water inside, thus moisturizing the skin too.
- To take care of the skin prone to irritations coming from urine, it’s important to create a special layer on the skin. It helps to prevent skin from IAD and maceration, which may lead to bedsores.