Why choose Seni Care?
Sensitive skin, especially that of elderly people using absorbent products, requires proper care. One needs to pay special attention to the parts of the body that are constantly exposed to irritants like urine, feces, and sweat. Special care should also be devoted to places exposed to callusing and drying, like the elbows, knees, or heels.
When providing skin care, one should aim to limit the exposure of the skin to irritants. Try to use products from the same line that have a pH level best for skin.
Why choose specialist Seni Care skin care products?
- Each product’s specially created formula ensures excellent performance when used on dry, delicate skin in need of specialized care.
- Natural ingredients make them safe to use on sensitive skin.
- All Seni Care products have a slightly acidic pH level that is best for skin.
- Specially selected active ingredients and the advanced technology used to make Seni Care products make them delicate, effective, and supportive of the hydrolipid layer of the skin’s surface.
- Product selection within one line helps when choosing the right products. Each of the products complement one other and support the 3 steps of the skin care principle:
- Seni Care products are soap free. This lowers the risk of skin irritation.
- Seni Care products are multifunctional, which limits the number of care products that need to be used and lowers the risk of skin irritation.
- The skin of incontinent people, especially the elderly, is often dry and in need of more careful care. Skin care products should contain ingredients that moisturize.
- To care for skin exposed to irritants from urine, it’s important to create a protective layer on the skin. This helps to protect skin from dermatitis and maceration, which may lead to bedsores.